If you have questions or comments, Please contact us at...
*Competitive fees cover to the end of Henley. Fall Competitive fees will be available in August. All other membership fees are for the full year.
Fees are Paid to SCRC
Cheque or Cash
Deposited into Membership Mailbox in Bay 4 with Athlete's name on memo line of cheque or on envelope.
e-Transfer to the following email address:
from your bank's e-Transfer dashboard.
(remember to provide the security answer)
- Note #1 -- Non-Competitive memberships (with or without boat storage) are for members who are not racing and have access to a privately owned 1x. Access to club equipment is not available with this membership.
- Members with boat storage needs, please add an additional $90 to membership fee for every seat AFTER the first seat.
- Owners of private rowing shells (e.g., single [1x], double [2x], etc.) require insurance for their equipment.
- CHRC Fees ($30) have been included were applicable.
Frequently Asked Questions About Membership
Membership fees must be paid prior to going on the water.
All athletes competing at Canadian Henley must be registered by the RCA due date (June 23). An alpha list of PAID UP members is required for Canadian HENLEY Regatta registration.
Rowing Canada Aviron and RowOntario have an anniversary date of April 1 each year. Therefore all memberships expire on April 1st.
All members receive the following...
- A Rowing Canada Aviron and a RowOntario membership and insurance coverage
- Regatta entries (that will be determined by the St. Catharines Rowing Club) and are club sanctioned regattas
- A ticket to attend the SCRC 74th Annual Captain’s Dinner and Award Presentation in November of 2019
- A St. Catharines Rowing Club Cerise and Blue Racing Singlet
In addition, SUMMER Competitive & Masters Competitive Athletes also receive...
If you have 3 or more family members all residing at the same address registering for the St. Catharines Rowing Club, a family reduction in the membership fees is available. Please contact us at...
The CHRC (Canadian Henley Rowing Corporation) requires that all users of Martindale Pond, Henley Island and its facilities, to pay a user fee.
The fee of $30 ($10 for the youth rowing school) will be applied to the cost of a membership.
You only pay the additional user fee once per year (e.g., you row highschool and also for the rowing club in the summer, you only pay the user fee for the first membership registration which would be the highschool registration.)
MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION / REIMBURSEMENT
If you've registered for any of the rowing programs, but you have changed your plans, and you wish to withdraw please contact our membership chair (see the email address below) REFUNDS are available BUT must be requested by email.
The amount refunded will be pro-rated. As well, there will be a $25 administrative fee. Please contact us at...